Notices

Thread: lamborghini gallardo

1. lamborghini gallardo 
    I was driving around in a random area and all of the sudden i see this car 2005 lambo gallardo, probalby one of the nicest cars i have ever seen in my life. This car has 493 horsepower with a v10 engine. no wonder it attracts everyone when it goes through the streets
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

This one looks pretty unique. It's got a really cool looking wing and a hot set of wheels. The blacked- out lights against the (matte?) White body help this car really stand out. Interesting it's a convertible.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1 View Post
    This one looks pretty unique. It's got a really cool looking wing and a hot set of wheels. The blacked- out lights against the (matte?) White body help this car really stand out. Interesting it's a convertible.
    ya its a really cool car...i was wonderin is it true that on the lamborghinis u have to button it to make it convertible that sux!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corolla84:1129
    This one looks pretty unique. It's gya its a really cool car...i was wonderin is it true that on the lamborghinis u have to button it to make it convertible that sux!!
    yup! Unfortunately it is true, the Lamborghini Gallardo does not have a power folding soft top, or even a manual folding soft top, you must button on the cover to a frame.

This one looks pretty unique. It's gya its a really cool car...i was wonderin is it true that on the lamborghinis u have to button it to make it convertible that sux!!
    yup! Unfortunately it is true, the Lamborghini Gallardo does not have a power folding soft top, or even a manual folding soft top, you must button on the cover to a frame.
    if soo what was Lamborghini thinking? why don't they try and make it more convenient to open! it probably takes ages to open with the stupid snap on cover!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corolla84:1138
    if soo what was Lamborghini thinking? why don't they try and make it more convenient to open! it probably takes ages to open with the stupid snap on cover!!
    The Lamborghini's are built for speed which is achieved through lightweight. Adding a power convertible to the car would add unnecessary weight to the otherwise lightweight vehicle.

Did anybody notice that this Gallardo has body work by Strut?

Quote Originally Posted by crgru View Post
    Did anybody notice that this Gallardo has body work by Strut?
    yes i have seen another car i think it was a mercedes but the body work was done by strut i was wondering is there a difference in price if ur doin work on the lambo or the mercedes?

I would assume that the cost is slightly higher for the Lamborghini, but o doubt it is that much more. I'm sure it costs a lot of money even for a Mercedes though.